Political Compass

Jan 10 2012 Published by under Uncategorized

Well, this is rather interesting.

Screen shot 2012-01-10 at 1.54.33 PM

My Political Compass

Coincidentally, I fall into the same area (almost exactly) as the Dalai Lama. This must show something but Ill be buggered if I know what. To be honest, I think Ron Paul is a fucking douchebag, and even if he wasn't a racist, misogynist I still wouldn't vote for him. So I can't be THAT Libertarian, right?

Where's my bong? Time for some deep thinking.

Tip o' Hat to Stupid Evil Bastard

8 responses so far

• gerty-z says:

huh. i ended up in exactly the same quadrant as you (and the Dalai Lama. because I'm sure he took the internet quiz). I think the questions are rigged. The way some of them were worded didn't seem all that neutral. But what do I know.

• thehermitage says:

Questions are definitely rigged. And tbh, your options are Gandhi, orrrr Stalin, Thatcher, Hitler etc? The fuck.

• BugDoc says:

Me too - I got the same scores you did. Hmmm....is it possible that academics really are all liberals? I do have one "conservative" colleague, but he seems more like a RINO.

• Dr. O says:

I ended up in the same place when I took this last year. Most of my friends from back home were in the purple or blue...about right, I think.

And I no longer think Ron Paul is nearly as libertarian as he professes.

• brooksphd says:

Look at you conspiracy theorists! Questions rigged? Liberal academics? Typical. It's an online questionnaire, of course it's real!!

• idlemind says:

There is considerable difference between social libertarianism and economic libertarianism. I've no problem calling myself a social libertarian and calling economic libertarianism an absolute crock.

• Ricardipus says:

Like all the rest of you, I ended up with the Dalai Lama and Dr. Brooks. Which seems wrong somehow, but whatever.

Definitely biased questions though... "Do evil multinational corporations deserve to tread on the innocent proletariat" or words to that effect. Hm.